Oct 31, 2015 -
When you are looking for the right moving and storage company, it's important to know what to look for. Choosing the right company that has a good reputation will help you get the moving and storage you need with peace of mind. Here are some important questions to ask before hiring a moving company:
- How long have Ryder trucks been in business? You need to make sure that you are working with a company that is experienced in moving, not just moving boxes.
- Are Ryder trucks insured and bonded? This is important to make sure that your belongings are protected in case of a mishap.
- Do you have all the necessary insurance documents for your moving, including liability and property damage? You should make sure that you are hiring a company that has all the proper documents and has been in business for several years.
- Does the Ryder truck rental company has a contract with the shipper to whom you are renting the truck? You should make sure that the rental company is using the best truck and loading method to move your belongings to the new home.
- Is the rental company licensed and bonded? You need to be sure that the company has been in business for several years and that they are reliable and have a good reputation.
- What are the charges and fees? When you are looking for the right company, it's important to know what to expect when it comes to charges and fees. You may be surprised to learn that some companies charge a large amount upfront while others require you to pay a small monthly fee.
- How long do the moving trucks last for? You need to make sure that the company you are looking to hire has a long-term truck rental contract. It is also important to find out how long you will have to return the moving truck if you decide to cancel the contract early.
- How long before the rental company picks up your belongings? This is important to make sure that your belongings are in good shape and will not be damaged in transit. You may be surprised to find out that some companies will pick up your belongings immediately while others will allow you a day or two to pick up your belongings.
- Are there restrictions on the types of items you can store in the truck of the rental company? You need to make sure that the company you are looking to hire has a contract with restrictions on the types of items that can be transported.
- Are there restrictions on the sizes of the items that can be transported? You need to make sure that the rental company has a contract on how many items can be transported.
- Are there restrictions on the methods of transporting the items? You need to make sure that the rental company has a contract on the types of methods of transportation.
- Is there a guarantee for the company? You need to make sure that the company you are using will return your belongings to your residence or business at the agreed upon date and time.
You should also make sure that you are getting all of the answers to any questions you may have before hiring a company. If you have any questions, you need to make sure that you have them answered before you make a final decision.
- What type of insurance do they carry? You need to make sure that the company you are looking to hire will provide you with a complete insurance policy that covers all of the items that you have moved.
- Are there any fees for this service? If you are using a rental company, you need to make sure that they will cover all of your moving expenses.
These are some of the things that you need to know before renting a Ryder moving truck. If you are using a company that does not provide a complete insurance policy, make sure that they have a complete rental contract.
How To Unpack Into A Small KitchenApr 9, 2016 -
How to Unpack into a Small Kitchen is a question that many people ask as they begin their journey to finding ways of organizing their kitchen. Kitchen organization can be quite a challenge for many people, especially those who have a fairly large kitchen area and who are not used to organizing things in a particular way.
When you have a small space, it can be difficult to hav
Hiring Professional MoversApr 2, 2016 -
Hiring professional movers may cost you a lot of money, but this is not a necessity. If you are moving into a new home or office building, you can hire a professional move company. Hiring a professional mover gives you peace of mind that they have the expertise to do the job. They know the ins and outs of moving furniture and other possessions.
The American Moving and Storage
10 Important Things To Do When Moving Into A New HomeMar 26, 2016 -
Moving into a new home is a wonderful occasion and it would be a shame if you do not make it an event to remember. Moving to a new house is a wonderful experience, a good idea for all the family, the friends and the relatives. The whole family would love to come together, have fun, go out, and enjoy the fun that comes along with moving to a new house.
Moving into a new home i
15 Great Gifts For Neighbors Who Are Moving AwayMar 19, 2016 -
With many people leaving town for various reasons, a great way to give your best friends and family a nice surprise is with some unique and meaningful gifts. No matter if you are just giving your friend a gift for the holidays, or giving your loved ones a gift to say goodbye, there are some great options for you. Here are 15 great gifts for your neighbors who are leaving.
Save Cash During Your MoveMar 12, 2016 -
With the recent recession, many people are wondering what their move will cost them and how they can save money. Many people are having a difficult time trying to get by financially because of the job loss and a weak economy. If you are going to make the move you need to know how much the move will cost you and how much you can cut out.
One way you can save money is to hire a